Suppliers & Biddings
TotalEnergies EP Bolivie (TEPBO) is committed with ethics, according to our Code of Conduct, with Fundamental Procurement Principles and with its Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Policy and demands the same from its materials and services´ suppliers.
TEPBO opens communication through this page and the companies that want to supply us with goods or services. If a company is interested, it can contact us to: [email protected]
If TEPBO is interested in initiating a qualification process of a supplier for certain materials or services, we will get in touch with you. TEPBO does not assume any responsibility for receiving the information. In any case the request will remain registered for needs that may arise in the future.
- TotalEnergies EP Bolivie Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Policy
- TotalEnergies EP Bolivie´s Declarations
- DP-HSE-001 - Declaratoria Tránsito
- DP-HSE-002 - Declaratoria Alcohol y Drogas
- DP-HSE-003 - Declaratoria Seguridad Corporativa
- DP-HSE-004 - Declaratoria Biodiversidad
- DP-HSE-005 - Declaratoria Calidad
- DP-ITE-001 - Declaratoria Seguridad Informática
- DP-LEG-001- Declaratoria Ética
- DP-GOP-INT-001 - Declaratoria Gestión Técnica de Integridad
- Code of Conduct
- Fundamental Principles of Purchasing
Biddings in process
The following list shows the biddings in process that TEPBO is carrying out to obtain offers of goods and services. Only the suppliers that form part of TotalEnergies EP Bolivie’s suppliers registration data base and suppliers registered in YPFB´s system (Sistema Nacional de Contrataciones y Operaciones Petroleras - SINCOP) are invited to participate in the biddings, according to Supreme Decree DS 3398.
Annual Procurement Program